Nirvana for Dummies!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

onerupee.com

On stepping out of Infinitea (yeah, thats a cool name for a tea shop), I reached for the wallet in my hind pocket to check if I picked up the credit card ( a practice which simply refuses to leave me). As I did so, I saw a beggar on the footpath looking at us. Involuntarily I pulled out a rupee coin for the poor chap. As we proceeded towards him, what gave me a jolt was that...HE DID NOT EVEN ASK FOR IT, and as if its not enough, HE TURNED AWAY. I wish somebody had taken a snap of my face at that point of time. I stood there like a..you know what,my hand almost stretched to give him the money. One seeing this, Suresh started laughing his ass off.

Dude its ONE RUPEE!! Well WHAT NOT CAN A RUPEE BUY YOU.

I now wonder what all can a rupee buy the beggar. Definitely he looked like he smoked ( lets just assume yaar ). The rupee could buy him at least a couple of beedis. He just knocked off his opportunity. Or lets say, he already had his beedis, then definitely it could have bought him a match. Lo, he again knocked off his opportunity.

Forget the whole smoke thing. Anyways, but i still wonder what all a rupee can buy. And the fact that rupee is appreciating with respect to many of its peers in the global economy, I am all the more curious n it. Are you ? Have you wondered what all a rupee can buy ? No ? Start.

(i was intrigued by the website 5paisa.com, so why not onerupee.com, hey why not buy this domain ?)
--- This was intended to be my closing lines, I checked out the domain and sure enoough, there exists a site with this domain name and of all the things its in HEBREW!!!! A website showcasing photo galleries of a trip to the sub continent. SURPRISE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home