Nirvana for Dummies!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nothing...

For the first time when I saw Mickey Mouse,I wanted to be a an artist,
For the first time when I heard Floyd, I wanted to be a musician,
For the first time when I read a Grisham, I wanted to be an author,
For the first time when I saw Trainspotting, I wanted to be a director.

For the first time when I saw those men squatting on the footpath on a cold monday morning, with their kids wearing those torn sweaters and playfully running around, with the lines on their forehead making it clear about their worry for the days meal, I really wanted to be a leader.

But at the end of the day, when i sit in front of my aging CRT monitor, all i realise is that
'I wanted to be something or the other, but in fact I am ... nothing'.

1 Comments:

  • Hehe , kesh , you have no idea how many times I ve thought abt that in the last few days !

    Now I am seriously beginning to wonder if I ll ever do anything I love to do ...and earn out of it .

    By Blogger Karthik Subramani, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home