Nirvana for Dummies!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Complicated

Writing after a long time. My plans were to post a series of short stories,mostly my original thoughts in this blogspace. Somehow couldnt come up with anything concrete this time.

I dont know why, but my mind somehow seems to be occupied with the thought of uncomplicating (i m not sure if its the right usage) things when i let them out of my mind.In the process of uncomplicating things, i wonder if my thought is complicated or not. If it is then i enter into some kind of recursive thought process.

Everything I convey seems to be a complex , not just to others sometimes... myself. Why do i feel that i speak or write anything that is complex that is (statement + i* meaning).

Some kind of frustration always keeps crawling at the back of my mind, never letting me give out anything simple.

If you were looking for something amusing or interesting to read over here, then i am really sorry to have freaked you out.

1 Comments:

  • maga, u have always been an enigma to me. right from our PU days. then, u impressed me as a person who knows what he wants in life and is very much sure of how he has to get there. in first year @ KREC i saw that you had your weaknesses and that you had a funny bone inside you which kept you and specially me sane. second year showed me that we had a similar set of ideals but our paths were different. for example we both eyed the same female (let her name be known only to u and me), but your fantasies of wooing her were entirely diffferent than mine.third year..well i drifted a little away from you and i still curse myself for that. final year..we had our little fights and cold wars but it only strenghtened our relationship. remember the military rigour we put in to meet pandu's deadline? (the nights with led zep)...and oh yeah!! thanks for the sleepovers when my room's supply used to conk out...was discussing abt u with rajesh today. both of us felt that u have wild dreams and passions but something holds u back from going all out to achieve that. i'm not half as well versed in the art of film appreciation as u r, but my humble opinion is that u have the talent to make a gr8 film and i think u shud!!!

    By Blogger Deepak Krishnan, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home