Nirvana for Dummies!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A wasted weekend

Yet Another Weekend (YAW) comes to an end. I write this while waiting for the most awaited match between Raffa and Federer. Saturday was a borer, with almost nothing to do in the morning, I decided to check out Ganesh's second movie Hudugaata in the night. As I waited for the take away food, I called DK who answered me in a jubiliant voice (of course he was going to booze), what made me feel worse was the fact that boys have hit Mumbai on a pleasure trip, almost, if you consider Matter and MSK fragging to survive at the national level and Gandhi, DK cheering them, a pleasure. All because of stupid outing we had planned and eventually cancelled, I was left out. Anyways, as I heard from the boys, Pannag called up and soon we were at Navrang to check out Hudugata. A rip of the hindi movie Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin, Hudugata actually did not let me down (considering the scorn i have for remakes). Way to go G! U rock!

Come Sunday, i saw the clock strike 12 when i opened my eyes. By the time i had my brunch and was wondering what to do next, a bunch of cousins dropped in. After a long debate on what to do next (i know u are laughing), we decided to go for a beer. Again after the beer we were confronted with the big question. What next. One favored bowling, one a movie, one a pool game and the fourth kept his mouth shut. After a long debate, 2 left for basket ball. One of my cousins said 'All the plans failed'. I smelt success, cause I had no plans and I ended doing exactly the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home