Nirvana for Dummies!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Couldn’t be stranger…

It was a chocolate treat. She looked beautiful in the dress she was wearing, I bet she would look beautiful in any dress for that matter. She wasn’t fair, but that was no longer my affair. She had this beautiful chocolate complexion. That somehow looked tender, her skin looked so smooth. Her smile ,it was definitely something worth living to see for.

Twice did our eyes meet.
‘Oh shit!’, very unlikely for any normal guy to say that and dodge a girl’s eyes in such a situation. I did.
And then she left. ‘Oh shit!’, I did say that again. That was a long time ago.

‘Strange’ said a friend. Our eyes were glued on a girl trying to cross the busy road in front of us. A hep girl, hair let loose, white top and a low waist jean flashing the Levis tab. ‘Would she ever come to know that I am madly in love with her already?’. Stupid question, needless to say.

‘Strange’ I think as I write this. Would the chocolate girl ever come to know that someone , somewhere would have written something about her? Stupid question, needless to say.

Well , couldn’t be stranger than this.

1 Comments:

  • ur blog reminds me of the babe i saw at REC Calicut whom I wanted to love and make love to...

    By Blogger Deepak Krishnan, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home